Saturday, October 10, 2015

4 Steps to Improve Your Diet - Mango Health Contest

During the past month I have had the great pleasure of working with Mango Health in partnership with their "What's Your Mango Wish" contest.  Mango Health, a nutrition and health app design company based out of San Francisco, received over 700 entries to their contest which encouraged registrants to submit their ultimate nutrition wish for better health.  Their winner, Kristen Dock of Indianapolis, was awarded 6 nutrition therapy sessions to fulfill her wish of learning better cooking habits, losing weight, and leading an overall healthier lifestyle.  I was honored to be selected by Mango Health to work with Kristen.

In Mango Health's latest contest blog update "4 Steps to Improve Your Diet", you can read about Kristen's progress along with tips from me on easy ways you can make diet improvements.

Mango Health

1 comment:

  1. It is nice app and contest, but have you tried appotek? I've heard it combines all the needed features in one app and connects you with your doctor. Luckily, I don't take any medicine, but I think my grandparents will like it.

    ReplyDelete