Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Autism Research Institute - Defeat Autism Now! 2010 Spring Conference

The Autism Research Institute's Defeat Autism Now! 2010 Spring Conference is just around the corner. ARI's conferences are aimed at helping clinicians and parents learn the latest biomedical and nutrition interventions for children on the spectrum. The last conference I attended was packed with wonderful information and I am looking forward to attending another later this week (April 8-11; Baltimore, Maryland).

I have attached a link below outlining the nutrition seminar topics. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the topics before or after my attendance.

Nutrition Topics Agenda: ARI Defeat Autism Now! 2010 Spring Conference

Sincerely,

Staci Small M.A., R.D.
The Wellness Philosophy Inc.
P.O. Box 1114
Greenwood, IN 46142
p: 317.362.6528
e: staci@thewellnessphilosophy.com
www.thewellnessphilosophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment