Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Nutrition Philosophy.......

Welcome to the Wellness Philosophy Nutrition Blog. My name is Staci Small, M.A., R.D. and I am the founder and owner of The Wellness Philosophy Inc. The Wellness Philosophy offers nutrition counseling and testing services for Autism and Special Needs Children, Candida (Yeast Overgrowth), Weight Loss, Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Nutrition, as well as Corporate Wellness Programs, to name a few. Having owned my nutrition practice for the past 11 years under the name Images Nutrition Consulting, I recently changed the name of my practice to The Wellness Philosophy to reflect my growing range of services offered; namely nutrition services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other special needs.

Earlier this year, I completed my training as a Defeat Autism Now! practitioner. I am proud to be included on the Defeat Autism Now! registry of health care providers with the Autism Research Institute. I am working to foster partnerships with the limited number of DAN! doctors in the Central Indiana area because of the great, unmet need for immediate care for our children. As many parents of children on the spectrum have already found, proper nutrition assessment, lab testing, and care are key to successfully beginning the journey to healing our precious children.

For complete information regarding my formal training and credentials, please see my personal profile on this blog or visit my web site at http://www.thewellnessphilosophy.com/.
I hope that you find my blog useful in some way to your personal situation or the situation of someone you know. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Staci Small M.A.,R.D.
The Wellness Philosophy Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment